CCAvenue is South Asia’s largest online payment gateway solution. Declared as the best transaction facilitator in IAMAI’s 5th India Digital Awards, it has been powering nearly 85% of eCommerce businesses in India. CCAvenue is the only complete PG solution that offers the full spectrum of online payment services – real-time, multi-currency, multiple payment options. Through its continuing excellence in service delivery, CCAvenue has successfully managed to establish itself as a market leader in the digital payments industry.
CCAvenue still continues to grow at a dynamic pace. Currently, it has a humongous client base of 16,000+ customers. For better categorization, these clients have been segmented into three sections – Gold, Silver and Bronze. To cater to the needs of all these customers and for external collaboration, the primary mode of communication that was employed was email.
Although email communication is economical and one of the most preferred means for professional interactions, it has very limited request management features. Managing and responding to the bulk of customer feedback was getting tedious for CCAvenue’s support team. Besides, there was no functionality that made sure that the right requests were being assigned to the right team.
The objective of CCAvenue was to source a robust customer support software that would allow them to streamline their workflow and improve their responsiveness to customer needs.
Customer360’s support solutions seemed to be exactly what CCAvenue was in search of. An innovative helpdesk pre-integrated with a powerful chat solution would allow them to locate and reply to client questions in a much better way. Moreover, the rich interface accompanied by easy to use features and several customization options would make it possible to create a brand relevant and unified support centre.
CCAvenue chose to go ahead with two of our support products – Helpdesk and Live Chat. Owing to their large team count, it took a total of 45 days for the complete implementation.
- Email Ticketing System: Questions received on CCAvenue’s registered email account were automatically converted into tickets and made available in their support centre.
“I remember the time we used to respond to requests from email. It was too muddled up and tracking emails was cumbersome. After signing up with Customer360, we have better visibility of tickets”
- Helpdesk Widget: A customizable ticket form was added on their website to make it easy for customers to raise a ticket and to encourage interactions.
- Multiple SLAs: Different targets were set for the time within which agents must respond to a ticket and resolve it. The Admin and agents were notified via email every time an SLA got violated.
- Time-Based Routing: Since CCAvenue has customers in multiple time zones, time-based routing rules were set up. It gave the agents an opportunity to respond to every customer question as per their availability.
- Smart Group: This feature was enabled to ensure that only certain groups of agents gained access to specific settings and assets.
- Embeddable Widget: The live chat solution was directly embedded into the website to enable real-time communication.
- Pre-Chat Form: Tailored pre-chat forms were added on to the live chat widget to gather relevant customer information before initiating the chat session.
- Chat Cleanup: Automated goodbye messages were set up to end inactive chats automatically.
- Dynamic Routing: Based on certain pre-defined conditions and rule based functionality, tickets and chats were automatically assigned to the right agents and right groups.
“Routing rules coupled with customized helpdesk views has made dealing with requests way easier and time-saving.”
- Rich Filtering: Deep filtering options were applied for quicker accessibility to the required customer requests.
- Customizations: With the advanced customization options, CCAvenue managed to create a support centre that looked like an extension of their brand. At the same time, it resulted in the customers having a seamless support experience.
- Tri-Party Communication: CCAvenue was able to generate a seamless, three-way mode of communication – with merchants, end users and banks.
- Live Conversations: As opposed to email correspondence, our support solutions helped them engage in real-time interactions with their customers.
- Better Trackability: Rich customer profiles and powerful ticket personalization options made it easier to trace and resolve customer issues in a much more systematized manner.
- Higher Productivity: The advanced features offered by the helpdesk and live chat automated a lot of tasks for the support team resulting in a significant increase in their productivity.
- Time-Saving: CCAvenue’s existing API was deeply integrated with Customer360. This eliminated the need to switch between systems and saved up about 35% of their time.
Live chat monitoring allows real-time observation of chats. This is a very useful feature. Not to forget, team Customer360 has always been open to suggestions and have promptly customized the solution to suit our needs. I highly recommend Customer360!
Got more questions?